• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

James Franklin's offenses vs. Wake - 88 points in 2 games

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
Hand over the deed to our football program. He owns us.

How many more years are we locked into this season ending ass whipping?

Our offense only scored 21 points in those games. Certainly we can do better but that never seems to bother you.

Could we do better on offense? It's definitely possible and I wouldn't mind seeing a change at OC after 8 seasons.

But the people who continuously bitch about Lobo 24/7 especially after the past few seasons are akin to the man who limps into the ER with one leg missing asking if the doctor can prescribe something for his strep throat.

Vandy's o-line has been so much better than ours. No big shocker there I guess, since we've become numb to ineffective o-line play.

This team sucks on both sides of the ball. Again.

Today.

Over the course of the season the offense has shown flashes at times but failed to establish a consistent running threat.

And the defense?? It's better than last season's 110th ranked effort but that's about it.

This should be a resume year for Lobo. He has a very experienced, very big line along with some really talented players at the skill positions. And, in the first half of the season it was a resume year. Since then though, offensive output has fallen in a dramatic manner, Maryland excepted.

Defense has had a similar drop off. This, at least to me, indicates that the entire staff is getting out coached.

Ph, your posts have taught me that no credit can be given to the offensive play caller for defensive scores, so at least it's under 100.

Ph, your posts have taught me that no credit can be given to the offensive play caller for defensive scores, so at least it's under 100.

You're right. I blocked out much of last year's game from my memory. There were two pick sixes. I'll correct the title.

Back