• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wulfeck

TBR

Reaction score
The offense and defense couldn't be bother to show-up, but at least the punter did. Today was the best game of Alex's career imo. If only the offense hadn't required him to punt so much and the defense had been able to take advantage of the field position he gave them.

Great game for Alex, he's caught a lot of flack through the years but it's nice to see him finish the season on a high note. Wish the rest of the team played half as well as him.

Last edited:
Great game for Alex, he's caught a lot of flack through the years but it's nice to see him end his career on a positive note. Wish the rest of the team played half as well as him.

End of his career? He is a RS So. Get the facts right before you speak next time.

Last edited:
Agreed. We have a lot of young guys coming back next year. It would be nice if the punter position went back to being a positive.

One of the few positives from tonight. Good job, Alex.

End of his career? He is a RS So. Get the facts right before you speak next time.

Yea I read the screen wrong, so sorry to upset you by my incorrect fact when I was giving the guy a compliment on a great game. Try not being a doucebag before you post again.

The one bright spot (apart from the women's soccer team putting in an appearance) in the game yesterday. Nice to see.

Now if the fans around me would stop misidentifying him as our former Australian-rules football player...:tard:

Last edited:
amazing how often he had the receiver trotting backwards. my parents were on the field last weekend with the D.C. and my mom was sure he's no bigger than she is. she got a photo of him standing beside kinal and it's hilarious.

great game for wulfeck.

He played great. I hope he keeps it up. My fear is that this was mostly the wind though. Weren't his best punts all towards the field house?

I was 4 rows up from the Vandy bench, heard Franklin say to his players before Wulfeck's second punt "Going to have great field position here". I was pleased to see Wulfeck boom it over the returners head. Obviously they did not respect our punting game, and had little reason to before the game.

Of course, before I could think of something clever to yell, their receiver was running 70 yards for a TD. :shrug.

He played great. I hope he keeps it up. My fear is that this was mostly the wind though. Weren't his best punts all towards the field house?

No, his best ones were toward the screen I thought.

amazing how often he had the receiver trotting backwards. my parents were on the field last weekend with the D.C. and my mom was sure he's no bigger than she is. she got a photo of him standing beside kinal and it's hilarious.

great game for wulfeck.

Yes, he's pretty small.

^ You may be referencing the one that hit a Wake player's helmet out about the 28; otherwise it would have been downed about the 3-4. So, that alone took 3 yards off his game average that was 43 yard range, IIRC. Good job.

Back