• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stinkier effort

Worse Effort

• ASU

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • Vandy

Votes: 41 69.5%

• Total voters
Grobe, buzz. Equal shitty efforts for what they are paid. Especially Grobe and Co.

The basketball team sucks. Football team had no excuse to lose like that. Bzz makes <500k, Grobe > 2mil

I chose Vandy because its the freshest sting in my soul

but there should have been a third option...

that is Wake has completely crapped the bed 3 days in a row in basketball and football and probably will tomorrow also

I didn't watch the ASU game so I voted Vandy. Not sure I can stomach any wake hoops this year. Although I do want to support the team.

Worst football effort since UConn in '03. I am still dumbfounded by how much we halfassed our way through that game today.

Obviously, none of you have spent Christmas in Shreveport. The crowned jewel of bowl games will be in our stocking.

This is the eleventh year of Grobe's tenure. Bz is in his second. Not all of Bz's problems are of his making.

Agree on several points...I seriously think we ate too much Thursday & yesterday. Unbelievable the coaches can't get them prepared. It'll take a super-dooper-dookie scooper to clean up the turd we left on BB&T Field. Grobe saves the last home game and game of the year for our worst performance and ugliest loss. How does this team beat FSU, play Clemson to a FG @ Death Valley, and only lose 48-21 in Chapel Hill and end up losing 41-7 to 5-6 Vandy at home!? So embarrassing.

Last edited:
Without a doubt ... Vandy. Some days on the basketball court the shots just don't go in ... but at least they gave the effort. The football game was pathetic.

Without a doubt ... Vandy. Some days on the basketball court the shots just don't go in ... but at least they gave the effort. The football game was pathetic.

What game did you watch last night? There was little effort. And the same could be said about the Vandy game. Little effort.

Worst football effort since UConn in '03. I am still dumbfounded by how much we halfassed our way through that game today.

Since you bring up UConn, it's more like how we've halfassed it through Novembers under Grobe.

Back