• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson losing to South Carolina (and any other games)

Good thread. FSU up 14-0 on UF. Clemson down 10-0 to the Cocks.

Also, lost in our embarrassing blowout is the complete and utter 38-0 pants job that VT gave UVA in what was supposed to be UVA's nationally televised coming-out party. Oops.

Good thread. FSU up 14-0 on UF. Clemson down 10-0 to the Cocks.

Also, lost in our embarrassing blowout is the complete and utter 38-0 pants job that VT gave UVA in what was supposed to be UVA's nationally televised coming-out party. Oops.

The only saving grace to the weekend. The UVA fans around here were beginning to forget their role in the universal order of things.

Luck has not impressed me tonight. I know his WRs aren't good, but Luck hasn't even thrown them open.

I really like Barkley, and am curious how Griffin's game will translate to NFL, even though he says he wants to start law school next year and play.

Luck will go 1 and he should, but I'm not convinced he is a sure thing at QB.

Also, if you had Andrew Luck wouldn't you throw more than 45-55% of the time?

Also, what Ron Zook has done with this year's Illinois team is truly incredible. 6 straight wins to start the season. 6 losses to end the season. 6-6 final record.

That's right. On October 8, Illinois was 6-0. Tonight, they're 6-6.

#ZookBeingZook

Twitter was saying earlier it's the first time EVER that a team started 6-0 and finished 6-6. Know the 12-game sched hasn't been around for long but still incredible

Also Clemson sucks now. Hope VT wipes them off the face of the earth next week

Remember when the FSU/UF game had national title ramifications? Now it's an afterthought relegated to ESPN2.

Baylor 52-42 over TTech, start of the 4th Q. 14 unanswered by Tech. RGIII got hurt at some point so not playing. Looks like an epic "Maryland like" collapse coming for Baylor.

Luck has not impressed me tonight. I know his WRs aren't good, but Luck hasn't even thrown them open.

I really like Barkley, and am curious how Griffin's game will translate to NFL, even though he says he wants to start law school next year and play.

Luck will go 1 and he should, but I'm not convinced he is a sure thing at QB.

Also, if you had Andrew Luck wouldn't you throw more than 45-55% of the time?

You answered your own question. Plus they've got a nice stable of backs. The power rushing game fits them well.

I couldn't believe how good his numbers were on the season when I saw them the other day. I watched the Oregon game and was really impressed with him.

I've loved him since I saw him in a high school all star game. Amazing arm. Has improved each year in college. His only flaw, if you can call it a flaw, is that Leinart has made pro scouts wary of USC QBs as they play with so much talent. Who knows how they will react when things aren't perfect.

BTW, this new Notre Dame QB is real good. Good mobility, great arm strength, haven't seen elite accuracy yet, but I have no idea why he hasn't played before tonight. They got a good one here.

I've loved him since I saw him in a high school all star game. Amazing arm. Has improved each year in college. His only flaw, if you can call it a flaw, is that Leinart has made pro scouts wary of USC QBs as they play with so much talent. Who knows how they will react when things aren't perfect.

BTW, this new Notre Dame QB is real good. Good mobility, great arm strength, haven't seen elite accuracy yet, but I have no idea why he hasn't played before tonight. They got a good one here.

Ah you were at the citrus bowl that night too? Loved the Luda halftime show.

Montee Ball of Wisconsin has scored 34 touchdowns this year.

he has rushed for 29.

1600+ rushing yards.

yikes.

Back