• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Go Deacs!!

DeaconLover

Reaction score
I love Wake Forest Football. We should have won today. I have THREE THINGS TO SAY.

1) It might have started when Okoro#6 had a hissy fit.. then the fans (which I love DEARLY) are booing (that would be BOOOOOOOOING) not at Okoro#6 but at the REFS who threw the FLAG? Hello, that was the beginning of the end in my mind... we end up with all of this NEGATIVE engery coming out of the stands ... creating the Wake Forest loser scenario. We HAVE TO START BELIEVING.. We need a team and FANS that gives a DAMN and wants to bust their butt EVERY TIME. Where was the ENERGY today?
2) Ok, so on a POSITIVE NOTE - The punter (Wulfeck) was AWESOME (notice I didn't use the F*** word) He was AWESOME that would be WULFECK.. That's all they had today ...

3) Ok, so then... I am looking at the size of the Vanderbuilt team (we were on DEFENSE most of the day. just saying ) and they were WAY BIGGER than the Wake Forest defense, so then I am looking at the Wake Forest team on the sidelines, I am seeing 77, 88, 99, 90, .... on and on and on... why not put some of the BIG GUYS on the field to INTIMIDATE them.. we were already losing? HELLO ....

and then I thought to myself.... (self... why doesn't GROBE"S get out there and play?).

I wanted to go the CHARLOTTE for the BELK bowl... guess we'll just have to go to the BEACH and watch it on TV... not a bad option .. but I was SO READY to BE THERE FOR THEM ... :cool:

Come on Deacon Fans --- let's get some POSITIVE ENERGY going instead of JINXING them every time. (Maybe we need to move our seats????)

As always .. the Deacon Lover... with an opinion.. Love you all!!:)

Thanks for the comments... Ok.. so maybe MOST fans were BOOING for Okora#6 .. but in my section ... they were booing the refs.. which just makes your hair stand on end .. if you know what I mean .. and then shortly after that ... VwaaaLaa ... touchdown Vanderbuilt... over and over again ... think we need to find different seats next year.

Ahhh.. is it already "next year" ... see that's what I am talking about .. we could have gone to MIAMI, NASHVILLE, even Charlotte... but not happening .. The team (and coaches) need to bring their A+ game EVERY GAME....and the fans need to BELIEVE. :) I DO...

Never seen "VwaaaLaa" spelled out, I don't think. A good a way as any to do it, I suppose.

Yeah, I guess if you want to speak Sputnik and use those crazy symbols above letters that would work.

ohimsorryithoughtthiswa.jpg

Yeah, I guess if you want to speak Sputnik and use those crazy symbols above letters that would work.

ohimsorryithoughtthiswa.jpg

:thumbsup:
Mr. Shutt says that as part of the new wake forest culture we need some culture 'round hmah ("here" to the non southpark fans).

VENT! VENT! Frustrated!! I still support DEACS!! Put Nikita in a 4-3 defense.
D- end Ziggy, DT Thompson, DT Nikita, D-end Erhman

SAM - Olson Mike- Betros Will - Justin

CB Bud FS Mack SS Duran CB Marshall
This is a better look for our Defense. Oh yeah, One defensive coordinator.

Back