• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Holes lose to Rebels

GboroDeac

Reaction score
Holes up 4 at the half in Las Vegas. Both teams look pretty impressive and would beat us by 30.

Last edited:
If UNLV wins this one, I'm going to look like a huge prick for mocking KenPom having them 15th a couple nights ago.

I'm willing to make that sacrifice. MAGNANIMOUS.

If UNLV wins this one, I'm going to look like a huge prick for mocking KenPom having them 15th a couple nights ago.

Yeah, I was shocked win Vegas only had UNLV as 6.5 point dogs, granted it's pretty close to a home game. I think UK takes down the holes next week, but looking forward to that game.

HOLY FUCKING GINGER ALERT.

Who is the assclown with the spiked ginger hair next to Bilas? Dude... you are a dirty ginger, stop bringing attention to your disgrace of a hair color.

LOL damn KenPom. I wouldn't trust his damn computer system either.

HOLY FUCKING GINGER ALERT.

Who is the assclown with the spiked ginger hair next to Bilas? Dude... you are a dirty ginger, stop bringing attention to your disgrace of a hair color.

Jon Sciambi. He's one of the announcers for the Atlanta Braves. I had no idea that he did basketball as well. He looks like Syndrome from the Incredibles.

On a slightly unrelated note, I recently met a young alumna of UNC who was wearing a shirt that read, "Go to Hell Duke."

I asked her where "Hell Duke" is.

Perhaps proper comma usage is not included in the UNC curriculum.

In fairness, you pretty much always look like a dick.

Back