• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best NFL Pregame Show

Who has the best NFL Pregame Show?

• Fox (Curt M., Terry B., Howie L., Michael S., Jimmy J.)

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • CBS (J.B., Dan M., Boomer E., Bill C., Shannon S.)

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • NBC (Bob C., Tony D., Rodney H.)

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • ESPN (Chris B., Tom J., Keyshawn J., Mike D., Cris C.)

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • NFL Network (Rich E., Steve M., Marshall F., Derrin H., Warren S., Kurt W.)

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm partial to FOX. Those guys have a great chemistry and usually keep me laughing with the way they cut up. I can imagine how much trash they talk and fun they have off the air.

NFL Network is by far the winner here. Rich Eisen is the best football anchor on TV, period.

NFLN solely because of Rich Eisen. Since I don't get NFLN at my place currently, I normally watch CBS if I want analysis of the games and Fox if I want a lighter/humorous take.

I like Fox. I saw them live in Charlotte a couple of years ago at a Panthers-Giants game. Howie walked out smoking this huge cigar and Bradshaw threw the football off the back of the set with people in thw crowd. My son caught one of his passes. He'll always be able to say that he caught a pass thrown by Terry Bradshaw.

I like Fox. I saw them live in Charlotte a couple of years ago at a Panthers-Giants game. Howie walked out smoking this huge cigar and Bradshaw threw the football off the back of the set with people in thw crowd. My son caught one of his passes. He'll always be able to say that he caught a pass thrown by Terry Bradshaw.

Pretty cool story.

JB and Shannon Sharpe make CBS almost as unwatchable as ESPN. A shame, because I'm a big Marino fan.

FOX needs to kick fucking Caliendo to the curb. The guy's been covering up painfully awful material with the same 5 impersonations for 10 years now.

NBC is the worst in my book. Love Coach Dungy, but he and Rodney are painful to watch. They are too stiff. No flare at all.

Perhaps...I don't see much of that pregame because I am usually watching the end of the 4 games and eating before the SNF game.

Fox is the best - pretty easily IMO. CBS is the worst - also pretty easily. Can anyone explain how Shannon Sharpe has a job in that industry.

I realize no one watches the NFL Network when they don't air games/highlights, but their pregame crew is far superior to any of the other ones.

FOX's wouldn't be bad if they ditched Bradshaw.

Back