• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

They should've pepper-sprayed me

1976Deac

Reaction score
For what I was thinking and saying to myself Friday night and Saturday afternoon. I probably was not a very good fan at the time, and I wouldn't let myself near a computer. I am a little more calm now.

However, I still think someone needs to let the baseball coach know that, despite the recent demonstrations to the contrary, it is not required that Wake be losing by 20 damn points at half time. Of course, he doesn't have a half-time, so maybe the warning isn't necessary.

For what I was thinking and saying to myself Friday night and Saturday afternoon. I probably was not a very good fan at the time, and I wouldn't let myself near a computer. I am a little more calm now.

However, I still think someone needs to let the baseball coach know that, despite the recent demonstrations to the contrary, it is not required that Wake be losing by 20 damn points at half time. Of course, he doesn't have a half-time, so maybe the warning isn't necessary.

Did I miss some big happening with the baseball team? I've been away for a few days.

Do they speak English in What?

Back