• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Old ass CFL players duke it out at awards banquet

I bet those two were some tough motherfuckers back in the day.

Frickin hilarious. I guess the one who got punched, Mosca, forgot when he was retelling the story that he had told the other gentlemen before he approached him to stick the flower up his ass. These old people seem to forget there's this new thing called video.

He comes up to me with a flower in his hand taken from the table, one of the centrepieces, and he sticks the flower in my nose.Then he shoves it in my nose. I reacted with my cane and then he punched me and I went down. Then he kicked me.

Nickelback was the halftime entertainment for the Grey Cup last night.

That video is AWESOME. Swing with a cane... great. Drops a dude with the cane with one punch...that is just awesome in so many ways...

Joe Kapp played one of the prison guards in the original Longest Yard with Burt Reynolds

Stoneville will like this (nwt)

Anybody else seen the "fight" the 2 old ex-CFL players got into at the Greg Cup banquet? One of the guys was Angelo "King Kong" Mosco that used to wrestle in Crocket's Mid-Atlantic territory. I remember watching him on Saturday mornings when I was a kid. Just you fellow wrastling fans would like that.

I just posted about, but there was no way to tell from title, Plus I didn't link the video. Maybe the mods can combine them.

I bet those two were some tough motherfuckers back in the day.
Kapp certainly was. As an NFL QB he went out of his way to run into linebackers, often whooping as he got ready to hit them...a crazy MOFO

Back