• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did you graduate from Wake?

??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldGoldBeard

A Sorry WR Like Crabtree
Reaction score
Just curious. Mods can move to the Pit if they want.

If you did grad and undergrad work at Wake, just pick the first option.

If you didn't graduate from college but are past that age, go for the last one.

Last edited:
BA in Political Science from Michigan, JD from Wake Forest, but consider myself a Wake fan first and a Michigan State fan second.

Just curious. Mods can move to the Pit if they want.

IMO its fine here.

BA in Political Science from Michigan, JD from Wake Forest, but consider myself a Wake fan first and a Michigan State fan second.

You went to Michigan, but are a Michigan State fan? How did they treat you in Ann Arbor?

yes, with one hell of a crappy GPA. probably one of the lowest 10 on the boards.

IMO its fine here.

You went to Michigan, but are a Michigan State fan? How did they treat you in Ann Arbor?

I grew up a huge MSU fan, but UM was closer to home and a better school (and a girl I really liked went there). I tried, I really did, to root for Michigan, but I just couldn't do it. But I pretty much concealed my allegiance to MSU during my time at UM.

I grew up a huge MSU fan, but UM was closer to home and a better school (and a girl I really liked went there). I tried, I really did, to root for Michigan, but I just couldn't do it. But I pretty much concealed my allegiance to MSU during my time at UM.

Probably a wise move. I know how we treated students who were fans of rival schools when I was at WFU, and I can only imagine it would be the same at UM.

Reverse for me: BA in History from Wake, JD from Michigan. I'm kind of amazed you latched onto Wake sports with all the success MSU has had in fb and bb. I don't care much about UM sports (third for me behind Wake and Gtown, my childhood team).

Also, I knew a ton of MSU fans who went to Michigan and it didn't seem like a big deal. Notre Dame fans, on the other hand, get a lot of crap (rightly so, IMO).

Reverse for me: BA in History from Wake, JD from Michigan. I'm kind of amazed you latched onto Wake sports with all the success MSU has had in fb and bb. I don't care much about UM sports (third for me behind Wake and Gtown, my childhood team).

Also, I knew a ton of MSU fans who went to Michigan and it didn't seem like a big deal. Notre Dame fans, on the other hand, get a lot of crap (rightly so, IMO).

Well, I did enjoy my time at UM and the friends I made, so it kind of made me feel guilty rooting for MSU. I just decided that wherever I went to law school, that would be my #1 team. It's nice to live in North Carolina, where I can kind of ignore the whole UM/MSU thing, except through Facebook. If I ever moved back to Michigan, I'd probably go nuts. The UM fan base is very similar to the UNC fan base.

Back