• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Would you eat unwiped a$$ if it meant...

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 36 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 36 43.9%
  • doofus/numbers

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deacphat

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
winning an NCAA Basketball Championship by the 2014-2015 season?

all this talk of eating ass is making me hungry

Is wiping it then eating it not an option? Is that kinda like cheating?

Who here takes "clean" shits? We need you to step up for the team here.

If it is Mila Kunis's ass and she had a simple healthy meal last night, hang it. If it's Big Ron who had Indian food from a trailer in the bad part of town, BuzzIn.

I think that would be legal as long as you ate whatever you wiped. You can't just clean it then throw it away though.

Well what's the point then?

As Deacman is so fond of saying, there is no transitive power between eating ass and obtaining a particular sports result.

Some of you need to get your priorities straight.

I would totally eat unwiped ass if it guaranteed Wake a National Championship in Basketball.

I took two clean dumps today. No wipes necessary. However, no one from this board is tongue punching my fart box anytime soon.

What's the definition of "eat" in this scenario? Is it a one-and-done hearty lick, or is it a full-blown french-kiss of the sphincter while tongue-probing for the upper intestines?

Back