• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WNBA Sucks: Discuss

In all seriousness, I think the game of basketball emphasises the difference in athletic abilities of the genders. The women's game is played so much slower and lower ( as in above the rim) that it just pales in comparasion with the men's game. I don't think it's near as noticeable in other sports like soccer, tennis, volleyball, etc. I'm not taking anything away from the female hoopsters, they play a great game and have great talent, it's just the nature of the game.

Posrep.

Also I'll be handing out posrep for everyone who has further evidence on the WNBA sucking.

url

I'm not taking anything away from the female hoopsters, they play a great game and have great talent, it's just the nature of the game.

Can we get some clarification from people if this deserves posrep? I'm currently leaning towards no, but I'm gonna re-direct and give you another chance.

no evidence needed, but I did watch the YouTube. Thankfully the clip was only 9 seconds. Not sure I could have tolerated a full 10 seconds.

Can we get some clarification from people if this deserves posrep? I'm currently leaning towards no, but I'm gonna re-direct and give you another chance.

Ah, come on, I gave you evidence of why the WNBA sucks, just threw that in there to avoid coming across as a sexist pig.;)

What if I had said, chick ballers are slow, can't jump and basically are completely inferior at the game of basketball?

Maybe you enjoy watching women playing basketball at the highest possible level -- a level that could roughly be compared to "a good intramural game at a Division 2 college, only if nobody could jump or dunk" -- and find the WNBA strangely intoxicating. -------Bill Simmons

Ah, come on, I gave you evidence of why the WNBA sucks, just threw that in there to avoid coming across as a sexist pig.;)

What if I had said, chick ballers are slow, can't jump and basically are completely inferior at the game of basketball?

I'd say, just posrepped you

The WNBA doesn't even have better fundamentals, people just say that since they can't jump or do anything exciting. Just for example, the ball handling is horrendous

Back