• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thanks Wake Forest !!!!

WF RULZ

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
For a Hella Year in Football !!!!
Our Bowl Game is just around the corner !!!!

Thanks to the SOTOGAB :heart: Band !!!!!! You people are the BEST !!!!!
I am always Proud of you !!!!!

Thanks to all the Great Students and Fans I had the chance to meet this year !!!!

WF Rulz has enjoyed this year immensely !!!

For a Hella Year in Football !!!!
Our Bowl Game is just around the corner !!!!

Thanks to the SOTOGAB :heart: Band !!!!!! You people are the BEST !!!!!
I am always Proud of you !!!!!

Thanks to all the Great Students and Fans I had the chance to meet this year !!!!

WF Rulz has enjoyed this year immensely !!!

Let's do it again next year.

Let's do this you big ugly mofos! Off to Shreveport! Don't they have the world's second largest ball of twine in Shreveport?

What is a Bowl game like.........what do we expect.......itinerary wise and such ?

What is a Bowl game like.........what do we expect.......itinerary wise and such ?

Team gets there four to five days early and gets some gifts, some time on the town, some time getting pampered, and also buckles down and gets some good practice time in at a high school site near the bowl.

Obviously they then play the game after some fan fest stuff and hit the road after it, or the next morning.

Ok Deacsfan 27 Thanks !!!!
Also do they have a Ring Ceremony or Banquet afterward or before?

I believe there is a ceremony the night before for both teams but that varies with the bowls. There is also a trophy presentation afterwards for the winner of the bowl game as well.

Ok Deacsfan 27 Thanks !!!!
Also do they have a Ring Ceremony or Banquet afterward or before?

I assume the rings are ordered after the bowl for each player after they are customized.

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!

MY BIG HAIRY DEACS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PROUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back