• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dadgum Roy Williams Whines Again

myDeaconmyhand

First man to get a team of horses up Bear Mountain
Reaction score
Roy is such a tool bag. Roy boy is ticked off that some awesome Rams Club members sold their tickets to UNLV fans: Tickets that were directly behind the bench, to loud UNLV fans.

http://espn.go.com/blog/north-carolina-basketball/post/_/id/1350/williams-dont-sell-tickets-or-else

roy-williams.jpg

Rolls the ball out, shits on the court

Last edited:
I would compare the gravity of the situation to Haitians dying in an earthquake

Well, I could wish that our athletic department was a bit more aggressive in discouraging fans from selling/giving their tickets to opposing fans.

On a certain level I like this assertiveness. You can bet your house that Roy will get some big time grief over this. I suspect he knew that, however.

Unfortunately for us, those tickets were likely sold on Stubhub, who recently became a sponsor of UNC Athletics. Not the smartest move in the world, but I'm glad he's pissed about it. Better than saying "oh well".

The Roy quote that stood out most to me was not the stuff about the UNLV game, but this little gem:

"A hundred years ago I'm watching in Lawrence, Kansas, and North Carolina's playing North Carolina State and there were five million red shirts in the crowd. And if I'd had a BB gun, five million red shirts would have had a burned rear end. Because I just don't like those kinds of things. I mean, seriously."

So he's saying that NCSU fans who attend a basketball game in the Dean Dome should be shot with a BB gun? What? God, would I LOVE to take a BB gun to every Hole fan who has ever stepped foot in the Joel or BB&T Field...

The Roy quote that stood out most to me was not the stuff about the UNLV game, but this little gem:

"A hundred years ago I'm watching in Lawrence, Kansas, and North Carolina's playing North Carolina State and there were five million red shirts in the crowd. And if I'd had a BB gun, five million red shirts would have had a burned rear end. Because I just don't like those kinds of things. I mean, seriously."

So he's saying that NCSU fans who attend a basketball game in the Dean Dome should be shot with a BB gun? What? God, would I LOVE to take a BB gun to every Hole fan who has ever stepped foot in the Joel or BB&T Field...
If there is a fan base you do not want to engage with firearms, it is ours.

I'm down if you are. Has to be more fun than shooting squirrels. (Godspeed, Seizures)

wtf? now he wants to shoot people? Facepalm

Back