• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs Nebraska (-12.5)

I'll go with Vegas. I know nothing about Nebraska basketball, except their tradition.

Seems real low. Last year, after losing to Xavier by 8, our road game margin of defeat:
Richmond- 16
NCSt- 21
VaTech- 29
GaTech- 35
FSU- 24
MD- 21
UNC- 14
Clemson- 14
BC- 16

I know we're better this year, but I'd be surprised if we covered, honestly. I don't feel like we're ready for a true road game. Hope to eat crow on this one.

Until this week I would not have been shocked if you told me Nebraska did not field a D-1 basketball team

Lol wit? I know they are terrible historically but still.

If someone came up to me before knowing about our B10/ACC challenge matchup and said "yeah Nebraska doesn't play d-1 basketball, kinda like how Villanova doesn't play BCS football" then I don't think I would have argued or thought they were lying to me.

If someone came up to me before knowing about our B10/ACC challenge matchup and said "yeah Nebraska doesn't play d-1 basketball, kinda like how Villanova doesn't play BCS football" then I don't think I would have argued or thought they were lying to me.

That's crazy. They're never very good, but it seems like every year they have a game on their home court where they come close to upsetting someone big, like Kansas.

Also... I'm extremely apathetic towards the midwest.

the midwest blows. if it ain't nyc or l.a. it ain't shit.

Omaha, Lincoln, and Grand Island...most wouldn't be able to do that I would assume though haha.

Really bummed when they closed aksarben dog race track. That's Nebraska spelled backwards

Although this is the only court that [Redacted] ever has a conference road win when being the coach of a "BCS" conference. He's 1-31 but beat the Huskers when he was at Colorado, once.

Back