• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FIRE K

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
He's losing by 20+. His team looks terrible. Fire him!!!

Fire him NOW!!!!

Why waste database space with a thread as stupid as this one?

ETA: Yes, I realize that this post takes space as well. In fact, the edited version of this post, saying that I realize this post takes space, actually takes more space than the previous post.

I would post all of the negative health effects due to excessive alcohol consumption but I'm sure most can Google much of the same data.

Yes. This is the same as it happening to shit teams game after game throughout a season.

Fuck sake...

Were people calling for Skip's head when we got smoked at Illinois?

rjkarl.gif

The search function has forced RJ to alter his inflammatory posts just a bit. Now, when he inevitably turns on [Redacted] next year or the year after (shudder), it won't be "I've always been AGINSTED HM!!!!!" It will be "When I decided to firez him was thel RITE Time to get rido of HM!!!!!"

ETA: I'm kidding, RJ.

Last edited:
The search function has forced RJ to alter his inflammatory posts just a bit. Now, when he inevitably turns on [Redacted] next year or the year after (shudder), it won't be "I've always been AGINSTED HM!!!!!" It will be "When I decided to firez him was thel RITE Time to get rido of HM!!!!!"

It was funny until you said you were kidding.....then it sucked.

Irish just didn't want a PM from rj. Can't say I blame him.

This was perfect until the "firez." RJ's a horrible typer, but I don't see him as someone trying to fit in with the meme culture of the interwebz. Instead, I imagine him as a full grown man with lobster claws as hands trying to use a typewriter. The rest of your post absolutely nails that image.

9/10. It was a 10/10 walking away until firez for me.

:thumbsup:

I've always wanted to ask: is that really rj?

here are the things we know:

1. RJ was in attendance at that 76 classic
2. When it was going on, people said it was him.
3. RJ has never denied that it is him (and has gone along with it)

Back