• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Texas A&M AD-CFO calls out school president on Aggie message board

myDeaconmyhand

First man to get a team of horses up Bear Mountain
Reaction score
Last edited:
that is one situation where the internet really is Serious Business. hope he enjoys being unemployed.

Losing a 200k per year job in a place with a really low cost of living, for typing out something on a message board, has to suck.

Wish it hadn't happened so to avoid it yourselves, don't mix beer and typing.

I wonder if the post was made on company time!

What happens when it is revealed that dv7 is hatch?!

That would be like finding out RJ is Harv.

The Curse of Latt Mamoureux continues. Who thought it was limited to serious health issues and head basketball coaches?

There are definitely people on our boards that would be in some trouble if their identity came out so I can only imagine how it is at large state schools where there are tons of more people employed by the university.

This is awesome though.

Losing a 200k per year job in a place with a really low cost of living, for typing out something on a message board, has to suck.

I actually got an anonymous negrep for this post. I mean, all the crap I post and THIS is what draws hostile fire? :rulz:

Back