• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Everyone's favorite former Dukie staying in Spain (NWT)

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
032011-Kyle-Singler-SW-PI_20110320173644116_335_220.JPG

ALICANTE, Spain (AP) - Former Duke star Kyle Singler plans to stay in Spain rather than join the Detroit Pistons.

Singler was taken by the Pistons with the No. 33 pick in the draft. He's been playing with Spanish team Lucentum Alicante during the NBA lockout.

Alicante says it has agreed to sell Singler's rights to Real Madrid. The club says the forward will join Madrid once the NBA lockout is officially over.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/...e-to-sign-with-Madrid-lockout-casualty-113011

I know, I'm devastated too.

It actually makes sense. He's got the type of game that translates and he could be a god over there.

Favorite former Dukie? Expected this to be about Collins, Wojo, Paulus, Laettner, Dahntay Jones, Duhon's Rib, Greg Newton or about 10 other Dukies.

Dickie V was talking on air last night about what a great head coach Paulus the OSU videographer would be someday.

Favorite former Dukie? Expected this to be about Collins, Wojo, Paulus, Laettner, Dahntay Jones, Duhon's Rib, Greg Newton or about 10 other Dukies.
Sorry. There's just so many to choose from. Though your list made me cringe a little bit from all the douchebaggery on it.

I never had a big problem with Singler. You can make fun of the way he looks if you like, but the guy was a serious baller and not some floor-slapping douche.

The "Mason" Plumlee is shaping up to be the most hated dukie...Now thats an honor if you ask me

Back