• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BZZ HATERS SUCK IT

Let's just celebrate the win instead of arguing who's right and who's wrong. No matter how much people hate Buzz, bzzouters still want to see Wake win

I'm happy we won and by no means BuzzOut, but this really doesn't seem like an occasion to start calling people out.

Let's just celebrate the win instead of arguing who's right and who's wrong. No matter how much people hate Buzz bzzouters still want to see Wake win

Yet somehow arguing about who's right and who's wrong is fair game after a wake loss...

Let's just celebrate the win instead of arguing who's right and who's wrong. No matter how much people hate Buzz, bzzouters still want to see Wake win

Honestly sometimes it's hard to tell if buzzouters hate buzz more than they like Wake. I'm being dead serious, some of the posts on here after Wake losses are flat out absurd.

Yet somehow arguing about who's right and who's wrong is fair game after a wake loss...

Because arguing is what people do when they're not happy.

Suck it haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buzz rulessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was nice. Our guys played hard, played smart, hit key shots, played good defense and were well prepared. Congrats to Bzzz and the team tonight. The most fun I've had watching us play basketball in awhile

pretty sure i saw buzz say to rusty "they can lick my unwiped ass" as they walked off the court

Honestly sometimes it's hard to tell if buzzouters hate buzz more than they like Wake. I'm being dead serious, some of the posts on here after Wake losses are flat out absurd.

Damn right. And ChrisL, the L stands for LOWF, this post is not about football or coaches on the staff.

It was a good win, especially considering how many people were at the arena and the crowd was 100% Nebraska. Good work Deacs!

It was a good win, especially considering how many people were at the arena and the crowd was 100% Nebraska. Good work Deacs!

For a team of sophomores and freshman (and one junior), its a great win because of this. Most young teams don't win on the road in front of hostile crowds, even teams with more talent than we have.

Back