• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Buzz

absolutely in. don't we measure our coaches at wake by how much the players and team improve over time? this team is much better with less collective talent than last year.

Thought it was a really well-coached game...great substitutions, good use of timeouts, and great defensive gameplan.

Really good to hear him sound happy during the post game interview. I think he's got some unwiped ass for certain Wake fans to eat.

I was most impressed with how he handled Chennault tonight. Chennault had an absolutely terrible breakdown on defense, Bzz brought him over and chewed him out, and then set him down on the bench. Actual coaching. I like to see that. Also like to see him sitting Nikita down for the last however many minutes of the game. Bzz realizes Nikita is a liability out there, and he took appropriate action. I like it.

I thought we judged our coaches by how much they win?

I thought we judged our coaches by how much they win?

Not at LOWF. :couch:

qnspxf.jpg

Started out Buzz wait and see, moved quickly to Buzz In.

Buzzout to Buzz wait and see. A win over Nebraska doesn't make up for all of last season in my opinion. With that said, we look much better in comparison to last season thus far. We'll see how the rest of the year goes. But, outside of the loss to Arizona State, not bad so far this year.

Until I see us rebounding better and winning games other than powerhouses like Nebraska....I will still sit proudly on the fence.
Impressed with last night's win!

Back