• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Zellers

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
Maybe I missed something here. Did ESPN specifically set up Indiana at State so the Zellers could make both games but in the same night? They're hyping up a short drive so much that it can't be coincidence.

That is one ugly family.

That is damn good at basketball. The younger Zeller made Richard Howell his bitch all night. IU has a good one and the older one is pretty damn good himself.

That is damn good at basketball. The younger Zeller made Richard Howell his bitch all night. IU has a good one and the older one is pretty damn good himself.

He was really good but he has a good 4 inches on Howell

He was really good but he has a good 4 inches on Howell

Well obviously. Its up to howell to stop forcing it straight up into him, which he didnt do. Thats why Painter was so effective offensively tonight. His jumper could take him away from the basket.

I would cream in my jeans if I had just one kid play D1 hoops. It really is an amazing story.

Tyler Zeller could def. make an all ACC ugly team along with Ryan Kelly from Duke.

I would cream in my jeans if I had just one kid play D1 hoops. It really is an amazing story.

Plumlee parents must be happy as shit. All 3 kids get free Duke educations, and are guaranteed CBB assistant coach jobs/pro careers in Europe.

Back