• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No BzzzIn/BzzOut Tonight Please

Deacsfan27

Reaction score
We have enough troubles going forward.

Let's just enjoy this win and let everything else take care of itself.

Great win for the Deacs tonight. Really proud of the team and the staff and hope they can keep it up this year!!!

Here's my post from another thread, where I pretty much say the same thing. Let's just be happy we got a huge W tonight:

Let's just leave the Bzz-In, Bzz-Out argument alone for at least tonight, and congratulate the team on this win. No matter how you spin it, we were 12.5 point underdogs in our young teams first true road game of the year at an arena that was filled with opposing fans. That's pretty damn impressive to me, and I absolutely love the excitement that I saw from the team and coaches after the game. They worked hard, and they deserved to be rewarded with a W, and luckily that happened.

I dOnt knoW whAt you're talking about. this win at the buzzer in the ACC - Big Ten Challenge obviously means great things for the season.

Seriously though...I know this means nothing in terms of the rest of the year, I just think our team deserves a huge kudos for our effort tonight!

Back