• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

let's support our TEAM this Saturday vs Richmond

berneses

Reaction score
We actually look like a team this year. Big game Saturday versus the Spiders. I think you can get into the game free if you bring a toy. Let's make up for the anemic support so far this year from both students and others and have a good turnout on Saturday. Go Deacs and Buzz-in.

We actually look like a team this year. Big game Saturday versus the Spiders. I think you can get into the game free if you bring a toy. Let's make up for the anemic support so far this year from both students and others and have a good turnout on Saturday. Go Deacs and Buzz-in.

Buzz in!

Awesome. Be sure to link your article here. Crappy place to watch a game though...never liked having to sit on my hands and not cheer when I was sitting down on the court.

Awesome. Be sure to link your article here. Crappy place to watch a game though...never liked having to sit on my hands and not cheer when I was sitting down on the court.

Thanks. Think I'm taking photos on this go round.

Indoor soccer match at 3:15, so I'll be there as long as I can.

How will they do seating with the toy for ticket arrangement? General Admission or assigned seating?

Excited about this game tomorrow. Will be fun to see how they look at home after a road stint where they really showed flashes of improvement.

We can also support our CHEARLEADERS. If someone helps you find your seat, please thank your USHER. And support the Deacs by purchasing lots of CONSESSIONS!!!!!!!111!!!11111!!!1

Get out and see those Deacs!

This game will be a challenge because Richmond runs their Princeton-style offense so effectively and they use the same type of match-up zone defense that gave us problems vs Arizona St. It will be interesting to see how the Deacons respond.

Just win, baby!

Back