• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

High School B-Ball Hazing Incident (the "Ookie Cookie")

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/...shairs-after-disgusting?urn=highschool-wp9312

According to the Eagle-Tribune, two of the team's younger players were coaxed into participating in a "game" called ookie cookie, where one of the players was forced to eat an Oreo cookie covered in bodily fluid. One of the students who reported the incident was among the two forced to play the game, while the other who was hazed has reportedly transferred to another school.

Last edited:
1. ookie cookie

step 1) place cookie on table
step 2) gather bored guys (preferably frat members)
step 3) get them to stroke it, last one to cum, eats the spooged cookie

see also circle jerk
Hey frat brothers, lets play ookie cookie to bond!

2. Ookie Cookie 173 up, 41 down
where a bunch of guys stand in a circle with a cookie in the middle. and then they all have to ejaculate onto the cookie and the last guy to cum has to eat it. Hence the Ookie.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ookie+cookie

That is some gay shit. I wonder if most hazers are latent homosexuals.

I've heard of ookie cookie before as a hazing incident, but I've only ever heard of rumors of it being done. Never actually heard of a reported incident.

I didn't know it had any other name than "a typical saturday night"

So, how'd you find this article, Moonz? Google Alert?

I was thinking about hazing today on my way home when i saw a FAMU license plate. I was just trying to figure out how a 26 year old drum major gets hazed to the point of death.

I mean, when I was 26 if somebody had tried to haze me, I'd tell them to fuck off.

Gary Clark would be so fucked.

Edited to add that I just now saw that the 30 minute man beat me to the punch on this joke.

Last edited:
fluffernutters, anyone...?

draft_lens17635219module148209397photo_1297606608Fluffernutter_Cookie_Cups

"I just want to know why," Andover High senior Matt Ciampa told the Boston Herald. "That's not in any way, shape or form normal. This is a really poor reflection on Andover. Ninety-nine percent of the town is totally shocked by this. This isn't being deemed socially acceptable by anybody.
"It defies all bodily and natural instincts. I hope I speak for everybody here: You don't eat cookies covered in that."

Best quote ever.

Back