• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2 extra tickets for Saturday in Sec 124

MattitudeMU

Reaction score
A group of us are coming down from WV to watch Wake and Chase Fischer play and a couple guys cancelled. If anyone is interested in a couple seats email me at mattitude78@yahoo.com

See you guys on Saturday, Great win last night!

A group of us are coming down from WV to watch Wake and Chase Fischer play and a couple guys cancelled. If anyone is interested in a couple seats email me at mattitude78@yahoo.com

See you guys on Saturday, Great win last night!

We might have a good Home Court advantage for Saturday. I mean hell, we could go 6-2 with a quality win this Saturday:eek:

Chase Fischer is worth paying to see right now. His last 3 pointer he shot that and ran back on D before it went in - ONIONS.

I have been pretty fortunate to watch Chase for the last 4 years. He completely dominated WV high school basketball. He committed to Marshall his freshman year, which is my alma mater.

Would have had 5 guys in our group, but sickness has set in.

If no one emails, then I will just see if the boys and girls club or something wants them in Winston-Salem.

Anyone.....Anyone......Don't want to eat these tickets. Would like to sell, for face value or at least recoup something.

hate to tell you this, but since you can get in the door for free with a $10 toy donation, I don't see you getting anything out of these, especially since the joel is practically general admission this year

Good point. I guess I will just hand them out to someone in exchange for some toys!!! HA HA. Cya guys tomorrow.

Mattitude,

When you were watching Chase in high school, did he have a nickname? Did you guys have a nickname for him?

Back