• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fantasy Basketball 2011-12

RedSoxFaithful

a vicar in a tutu
Reaction score
So there's a fantasy football here, and obviously a lot of us play a ton of fantasy sports. My favorite fantasy sport has always been basketball, though, and I thought it might be nice to have a catch-all thread to discuss it.

If anybody is looking for a fantasy basketball league to join, or you think you might want to try it out, I have a keeper league that's getting ready for the 2011-12 season (the league's second season). There are two openings remaining for five replacement rosters. The league has a few other Deac fans (a couple lurkers here and mydeaconmyhand). As of this writing, nobody's actually claimed a roster despite the three new owners that have confirmed they'll want a team. The specific rosters are first come first serve. I'm hoping to have the league filled by the weekend.

Anyway, to start off some discussion I guess, who's your #1 fantasy player this year? Is it LeBron, Durant, or someone else?

RSF, do you still need people for your fantasy NBA league? I might be interested.

Someone just PMed me to ask, so I figured I should note here that the league is not a money league.

That being said, still looking for 2 more confirmations.

Okay... looking for one more team. Just had an owner drop out, and keepers are due Saturday. Anybody want to take over?

Back