• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Oh heck yes. Last four minutes are gold.

pos rep to Dabo. Spurrier has always been an asshole.

Carolina is in Chapel Hill and USC is in California. Very true, Dabo.

That was like watching cavemen discover fire.

So two days before he coaches in the ACC championship game, Dabo spends 3 minutes talking about a team and a coach that owns his ass and that is awesome? I'd be pissed if I was a Clemson fan.

So two days before he coaches in the ACC championship game, Dabo spends 3 minutes talking about a team and a coach that owns his ass and that is awesome? I'd be pissed if I was a Clemson fan.

What???

He definitely needs to back it up next year, but part of me feels like this was done to light a fire in the belly of the players. The team's head is screwed up right now, and a good smack at Scar is only going to help them get some swagger back.

I wish someone would have asked him if it's a legal play for a receiver to step out of bounds and re-enter the field for a touchdown catch.

Steve got his goat. Spurrier basically told the truth about the state of the 2 programs right now and was equally candid in saying "we ain't Alabama or LSU".

SCAR is presently on more firm footing than Clem. but not yet ready to challenge the best in their own conference.

Steve got his goat. Spurrier basically told the truth about the state of the 2 programs right now and was equally candid in saying "we ain't Alabama or LSU".

SCAR is presently on more firm footing than Clem. but not yet ready to challenge the best in their own conference.

Well, a National Championship trumps anything in USCar's resume!

Hate on him if you want, but I love his response. You can tell he has alot of pride and enthusiasm for Clemson, and I think most fans would want their coach to feel that same passion for their school. As crazy as he can be, I thought that was pretty reasonable.

Wow. Just wow. Talk about taking the high road and showing class with those comments. What Dumbo might want to do is check his damn facts first. Did Spurrier specifically make the comment about LSU, Bama, and Clemson? NO.

Last time I checked, he is 1-3 against Spurrier and did absolutely nothing to contribute to Clemson's past success against South Carolina.

I hope he stays at Clemson for another 10 years.

I've been using the Chapel Hill, California line for 20 years after growing up in the god-forsaken city that is Columbia.

Wow. Just wow. Talk about taking the high road and showing class with those comments. What Dumbo might want to do is check his damn facts first. Did Spurrier specifically make the comment about LSU, Bama, and Clemson? NO.

Last time I checked, he is 1-3 against Spurrier and did absolutely nothing to contribute to Clemson's past success against South Carolina.

I hope he stays at Clemson for another 10 years.

He also had his ass handed to him the last two weeks of the season and SHOULD HAVE lost to us if not for the phantom no-call on the out-of-bounds play.

He is about to play for the ACC Championship and possibly go to the Orange Bowl and he is obsessing over South Carolina!!! I just don't get it.

Did we want Grobe talking smack about the Tarholes right before we played Ga. Tech in the Championship? Or were we hoping he was focused on the championship and the team we were actually playing?

P.S. and it was Todd Ellis the gamecocks radio announcer who actually said the line.

Back