• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Head Coaching Job Rankings

IIRC, they were part of a 3 or 4 way tie for the BE regular season title. Not too much to hang a hat on.

Stanford should be higher since they have more money than God.

Some observations, Miami is the best program in the ACC at 18th? Clemson seems low at 26th as does VT at 21. LOL at Maryland at 50, with a turd coach that is being paid top 25 money. Finally, how can a football power house like State be ranked a mere 49th? :rolleyes:

I would dispute South Carolina being ranked as high as they are. They should be closer to A&M and Michigan St. That ranking is purely based on Spurrier.

I would think north western would be higher than vandy and maybe wake.

Weren't some people questioning whether Grobe made over $2mm recently?

Maybe it was just the claim that he reached $3mm with incentives...but $2.275mm is pretty crazy for Wake

I'm not sure how well these rankings work with only using data from the last 10 years. I'd say that most people's memories are considerably longer than that when judging the quality of a football program and its head coaching position.

USC with 70 players drafted since 01??? Holy shit

Even with the recruiting challenges, I have a difficult time viewing Navy and Air Force below some of the dregs of the MAC, Sun Belt, or WAC.

Back