• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Password for ESPN3

Deacsfan27

Reaction score
I know this has been mentioned before, but does anybody have a name/pword that they wouldn't mind sharing?

Thanks in advance.

Get a free AT&T email address (yahoo might work, too?) and log in that way.

That's what I did and it worked.

OR

Get the free watchespn app in the android market (not sure about iphone but I know there is one) and watch for free that way. You can watch 1 event for free and then you have to buy the app or something.

Get a free AT&T email address (yahoo might work, too?) and log in that way.

That's what I did and it worked.

OR

Get the free watchespn app in the android market (not sure about iphone but I know there is one) and watch for free that way. You can watch 1 event for free and then you have to buy the app or something.

Aight...trying that...thanks in advance.

"Get a free AT&T email address (yahoo might work, too?) and log in that way.

That's what I did and it worked."

I have done this in the past and it worked then, but for the last few weeks, this has quit working and I have been getting a message that effective immediately that in order to get access, I would have to be an actual subscriber to AT&T (maybe they have found a way to block the 'trick').

Any other 'trick' way access of getting espn3 would be greatly appreciated.

I assume you're off-campus because of your question - if you have a laptop & wireless accessible, just log into Wake's VPN and you can access ESPN3.

"Get a free AT&T email address (yahoo might work, too?) and log in that way.

That's what I did and it worked."

I have done this in the past and it worked then, but for the last few weeks, this has quit working and I have been getting a message that effective immediately that in order to get access, I would have to be an actual subscriber to AT&T (maybe they have found a way to block the 'trick').

Any other 'trick' way access of getting espn3 would be greatly appreciated.

ESPN has closed this backdoor.

Hope you like fluff about Rudyard Kipling and Duke!

Back