• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NASCAR Awards Ceremony Thread

RubbinsRacin

Junior2016!!!!88!!1!!!!
Reaction score
Drinking red wine and watching them salute these great American heros for a year well done. These drivers couldn't look more bored. Probably all xanexed up. Junior 2012!!!!!!

Watching anything NASCAR related while drinking wine seems more than a little messed up to me. Get this man a can of something or other.

Well they're all in tuxes in a fancy vegas hotel ballroom. The gold nugget i think. so I fancied it up here at the house too. Gettin In the spirit! Dressin for the occasion!!! It's gonna be a long month and a half til next season! good news is that I can go outside on few Sunday afternoons between now and then.

Surprised they can fit this into a 4 hour television special. Whoever wrote and edited this deserves an Emmy. Left a lot of gold on the cutting room floor no doubt.

Just realized I'm catching a replay of this. Explains the lack of thread traffic. Must have missed the original thread guys, my bad.

When do they show the COPS episode when they bull rushed Mayfield's house? That's what I want to see!!

Yes. That would be awesome. They really need to revamp this awards show bullshit. Cut the boring pc crap and show what people want to see. So much potential wasted with this sport.

I give my money knowingly and willingly when I attend nascar shit, but these people are fucking vultures man. At least some do a lot of good though. The ones with souls must feel like they have to after raping town after town on their traveling circus.

Well they're all in tuxes in a fancy vegas hotel ballroom. The gold nugget i think. so I fancied it up here at the house too. Gettin In the spirit! Dressin for the occasion!!! It's gonna be a long month and a half til next season! good news is that I can go outside on few Sunday afternoons between now and then.

No doubt by covering the windows with blue bedsheets to match the blue ribbon on the beverage cans. ;)

I used to watch the awards shows all the time when they were in NYC at the Waldorf Astoria. Haven't caught the awards show in quite some time, but apparently it's quite the spectacle out in Vegas.

After a boring ten months of racing around in circles and pretending that the Chase is somehow exciting-plus having to watch racing scenes during the sports news casts I think something stronger than wine is in order.

Back