• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Light Blue Assholes vs. Dark Blue Assholes

BillBrasky

#PSF
Reaction score
No, not that one.

Carolina looks half way competent today. Probably gonna be a good game.

Last edited:

Oh for sure. But I absolutely despise Calipari and have always hated Kentucky.

As I elequently texted a Carolina alum/friend of mine...

"Picking a team to root for in this game is liking deciding whether to be a ball boy for Bernie Fine or Jerry Sandusky"

let's go calipari, best coach in college basketball

Little Teague is a lot like his older bro, for better and worse.

I have said it 100 times but it is obvious that the "genius" Roy Williams applies the "roll the ball out and watch them play" strategy. It has worked way more than it hasn't because he always has more talent than the team he he plays but a monkey could coach like that (literally).

Oh for sure. But I absolutely despise Calipari and have always hated Kentucky.

As I elequently texted a Carolina alum/friend of mine...

"Picking a team to root for in this game is liking deciding whether to be a ball boy for Bernie Fine or Jerry Sandusky"
Now that was funny.

The only time I will ever pull for that sleeze ball Calipari.

Go Cats.

Roy isn't a good game coach and doesn't make adjustments, but he does have a good system for talent... and does teach that system well. It's not like they aren't running a potent offensive system out there.

For being the best coach in college basketball, you would think the that Cal would have at been to more than one final four

I mean, it never gets old.

Roy isn't a good game coach and doesn't make adjustments, but he does have a good system for talent... and does teach that system well. It's not like they aren't running a potent offensive system out there.

What system? They run the ball up the court and take the first shot. THey run fewer than 10 set plays a game. They also play man-to-man D. Something these kids have been doing since they were 5 years old. Again, when 99.99% of the time you have more talent than the team you are playing that is not rocket science.

lol "that duke blue devil team that won out in maui"

not that blue devil team that got blown out in columbus

He just broke that kids arm and there was no call...you gotta love UNC-ch.

unc looks good early. if UK loses who will be number 1?

Carolina is on fire. It has been a very long time since I have seen a team this talented and this deep.

Back