• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs v. Spiders Game Thread

TheShot

Reaction score
ESPN3

Brevin Knight doing commentary.

Someone pls. buy Bz some ties for Christmas.

Go Deacs.

It's really a shame that CJ and, to an extent, Chase, will never have pure point guard at the helm... CJ's mid-range game is really great, though. He's worked so hard and it's paying off.

We're not even halfway through the first page, and we already have a "bzzz is a fucking loser" tag.

We're not even halfway through the first page, and we already have a "bzzz is a fucking loser" tag.

Who cares?

I second the "loving the new Carson" post. Let's see if he can keep it up.

Richmond just looks really good. They can shoot, they play solid D, and they run a nice offense. Fortunately Carson is taller than all of them, but this is going to be a tough game.

Darrius Garrett is a heck of a shot-blocker. I've been following this Richmond team for awhile. He's about as good as they come.

how does carson get beat on a DRIVE by derrick williams?!

Good timeout. Two baskets by that Kendall Anthony midget. Don't know why the middle of the lane is so wide open.

how does carson get beat on a DRIVE by derrick williams?!

I was asking myself the same thing. Only thing that comes to mind is that the Williams guy is 6'6", giving him a much lower center of gravity than Carson.

I don't know why we can't find ways to get Travis into the offense. I don't care if we run him off screens. He's simply not an ISO player on the perimeter or in the post, especially against a defense this solid.

That being said, Kendall Anthony sucks. Play defense, Deacs!

Back