• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday College Football 12/3

ProudWFGrad

Reaction score
No bowl for Cuse

CUSA trying their best to lose 8 million dollars

At least it may be exposing Houston so we wouldn't have to watch some lopsided BCS bowl game.

With Cincy beating up on UConn, looks like WVU will probably get the BE BCS bowl bid (probably Orange against VT/Clemson)

I am still pissed we lost to the crappy Syracuse team. Being there in person probably is making it linger longer than it should.

I am still pissed we lost to the crappy Syracuse team. Being there in person probably is making it linger longer than it should.

I know the feeling. There have been tough road loses, but the ones where I've been in attendance sting the worst.

For being such a young guy at Oklahoma State, Mike Gundy's coaching tree is strating to look impressive. Dana Holgorsen, while a raving lunatic, is clearly a pretty good ball coach.

But Larry Fedora at USM is probably the best thing to come out of the Gundy tree. I'm not sure he'll get it, but Fedora should be hired for the Ole Miss job.

So. Miss was about to put it away and then QB fumbles in the red zone. Still will take a lot for Houston to come back from, but a 24-28 point comeback in less than one quarter would have been basically impossible.

So. Miss was about to put it away and then QB fumbles in the red zone. Still will take a lot for Houston to come back from, but a 24-28 point comeback in less than one quarter would have been basically impossible. **

** Unless playing Wake's defense.

FIFY

For being such a young guy at Oklahoma State, Mike Gundy's coaching tree is strating to look impressive. Dana Holgorsen, while a raving lunatic, is clearly a pretty good ball coach.

But Larry Fedora at USM is probably the best thing to come out of the Gundy tree. I'm not sure he'll get it, but Fedora should be hired for the Ole Miss job.

If I were a coach, I would never want to the Ole Miss job. Recruiting right in between LSU/Bama/Auburn. Living in north central Mississippi. Playing the gauntlet of the SEC every year. Sure they have tradition, but thats about it.

If I were a coach, I would never want to the Ole Miss job. Recruiting right in between LSU/Bama/Auburn. Living in north central Mississippi. Playing the gauntlet of the SEC every year. Sure they have tradition, but thats about it.

Yeah but if you were a younger, single man the babes in Oxford would absolutely make up for that.

Even if Houston gets 7 here, the way So Miss is moving the football on the ground is going to make this very difficult for the Cougs.

As good as the Oklahoma State offense has been in recent years, most of their fans still wish Fedora was calling plays. Just an offensive wizard.

Yes! So many sad Texans.... I love it.

This is schadenfreude at its finest

I assume that a Houston loss increases the odds of a Virginia Tech BCS bid even if they lose to Clemson. As a Wake fan, I've got to pull for both things.

If it weren't for the Maryland collapse against NC State, I'd be ready to stick a fork in Houston.

I assume that a Houston loss increases the odds of a Virginia Tech BCS bid even if they lose to Clemson. As a Wake fan, I've got to pull for both things.

If it weren't for the Maryland collapse against NC State, I'd be ready to stick a fork in Houston.

theyre done

Fucking A, was rooting for Houston in that. Now TAMU will probably do something stupid and not hire Sumlin.

Back