• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shot Clock Time keeper

Wakeforest22890

Snowpom
Reaction score
You were awful today. If I were Mooney I would have been so furious that you continued to start the clock on an easy-to-identify scheme where the ball was passed still out of bounds.

This is a simple job and that's probably the most difficult part of your job, you utterly failed.

We were seated across from him and after the 3rd time he screwed up it looked like the ref speaking with him was to say the least agitated.

Unfortunately that was an absolutely embarrassing and horrible job today. It looked like "home cooking." I understand the mistake one time if you are not paying attention, but to do it repeatedly when they are running the same inbounds play?

We were seated across from him and after the 3rd time he screwed up it looked like the ref speaking with him was to say the least agitated.

He was pissed because Mooney was (rightfully so) ripping him a new asshole. The ref turned to Mooney after the third time, shrugged his shoulders and said "I can't help it if he messes up"

You were awful today. If I were Mooney I would have been so furious that you continued to start the clock on an easy-to-identify scheme where the ball was passed still out of bounds.

This is a simple job and that's probably the most difficult part of your job, you utterly failed.

There is no such thing as a shot clock time keeper.

Give the guy a break. You should of seen the way his socks were properly worn the entire game.

Is there such a thing as actually waiting until the ball is inbounded before starting the clock?

Asking me what ? There were issues all over the place today.

Hahahaha you know exactly what he is asking you, who was responsible for the delay 3 times in the last minute of the game?

Why do you continue to act like such a horses ass?

Asking me what ? There were issues all over the place today.
You can't possibly be this dense. I'm asking you who did the shit job with regards to the shot clock mismanagement on Richmond's inbounds late in the second half.

Back