• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New FB Commit -- QB Tyler Cameron

Great news on an otherwise bad day for the Deacs!

Wow that's a great pick up. Pretty impressive list of offers.

I'm pretty sure that's what his plan is.

That'll be great for his development and introduction into college football, but there's no real chance that we start a true freshman over a RS-So. Price, right?

That'll be great for his development and introduction into college football, but there's no real chance that we start a true freshman over a RS-So. Price, right?

No, there's likely no chance that he plays next year. But if Cameron wants to come in and compete for a spot as soon as he can, then that's probably a great thing.

No, there's likely no chance that he plays next year. But if Cameron wants to come in and compete for a spot as soon as he can, then that's probably a great thing.

Yes, I completely agree that competition at the QB position can only help everyone involved. I'm sure it would also make the coaching staff more comfortable if, for injury reasons, we needed to put Cameron in as a true freshman next year if he'd been through a spring practice.

I like the depth at the QB position for the next couple of years. Hope we can find a way to get all of our athletes on the field... Sousa, I'm looking at you.

Great get by the staff. Especially after losing Morris to Bama. We should be set ay QB for the next five years. He seems like the type of QB that could run a lot of different schemes for our offense.

Fantastic news. Great job coaches and welcome Tyler. Our qb situation has me pumped.

anyone got a scouting report or a more recent video? all the recievers were wide open and arm strength seemed lacking. I'm sure the coaches know what they are doing and this kid is very good, just want to see a junior/senior highlight tape instead of the sophmore one posted here.

Back