• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

VT getting jobbed...

Quepo

Reaction score
What the he'll is it with ACC officials & Clemson. This crew is embarrassingly bad. Blatant horse collar missed...phantom offensive PI.

Apparently, the memo was Clemson is to win this year and to hell with the competition.

Between our game earlier, with the OBVIOUS out-of-bounds reception, and this slobber fest, it's rather apparent, Clemson was going to the Orange Bowl.

Clemson is up by 21. Officials haven't been good but doesn't matter. Clemson is just kicking their ass.

It was tied at the half. No doubt Clemson has played a better game than VT, but VT has been absolutely screwed this half and it helped snow ball an otherwise close game.

Clemson is up by 21. Officials haven't been good but doesn't matter. Clemson is just kicking their ass.

No, they aren't.

Clemson was up 24-10. Va Tech had a huge offensive play but a half-ass offensive interference call was made.

I don't mind Clemson winning. VT can eat a dick...they are my 2nd least favorite football team in the ACC (with UNC taking the cake of course).

Ok it's all a conspiracy, the ACC clearly had it in for Va Tech and has caused Tech to be down by 21 points.

It is called momentum. Just because a game gets out of hand, doesn't mean important calls didn't help get it there. If you can't understand that, I don't know what to tell you.

It is called momentum. Just because a game gets out of hand, doesn't mean important calls didn't help get it there. If you can't understand that, I don't know what to tell you.

I'll add I definitely think Clemson is the better team, but there is no denying that the refs have been awful.

My point is a bad call here or there happens. But that's not the reason Va Tech is down 21. The reason is Clemson has played better.

The officials are not costing VT the game, but they are really bad and raise the suspicion that they are so bad that they are taking money under the table. Even the announcers are wondering how they can be as bad as they are. Do we just not pay enough to get competent officials? Of are they really corrupt? Missed horse collars, picky unsportsmanlike penalties, just pure garbage!

Look on the bright side...if Musburger is right about that fire then most of the rednecks down in Clemson cant even watch the game right now...almost as funny as the tornado coverage that kept disrupting the showing of that goat basketball game last year

Clemson is definitely the better team tonight, but that shitty offensive pass interference call on Tech killed what momentum they had.

Back