• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I am sure this is Haas but what happened to the Xavier game?

SkinsNDeacs

Reaction score
I thought we had a long term contract with them for the Skip Prosser Classic. I am sure this has been covered but I must have missed it.

I seem to remember that they wanted the game to be during conference play and we wanted it in December, so it got tabled.

It got Jeff Bzdeliked like the rest of the basketball program.

Believe it is only supposed to be a one-year suspension

Hopefully the same thing as the Vandy series in football will go.....GONE

Scheduling Xavier for 10 years was dumb. Maybe a home & home given the circumstances, but not 10 years.

IIRC wasn't there an article about how the coaches/players all hated this series because while they want to honor Skip, it leads to a very awkward game full of fixed emotions no matter if you win or lose

It should be changed to 7 and 9 doubleheader with Wake and Xavier each taking on someone. Could be in different cities or same.

It should be changed to 7 and 9 doubleheader with Wake and Xavier each taking on someone. Could be in different cities or same.

Agreed. Make is a double header and fundraiser to raise awareness for men's health, heart health, etc. Have it alternate between Wake and Xavier each year.

Back