• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nashville vs Miss St.!!

one of our decorated football players this year.

I would tell you but I do not know if they would get in trouble or not, so I think it is weiser not to.

CBS Bowl Blog somewhat confirms

http://eye-on-college-football.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/24156338/33688374

UPDATE: In an unforeseen development, it appears as though Virginia Tech will get a bid to play in the Sugar Bowl - the first time the ACC has sent two teams to the BCS. The Hokies' jump to the BCS changes the following bowl scenarios.

Clemson - Orange
Virginia Tech - Sugar
Virginia - Chick Fil-A
Florida State - Champs
Georgia Tech - Sun
NC State - Belk
Wake Forest - Music City
North Carolina - Independence

Oh, did you text J-Roc, I was thinking about Win stalking him for his number but I decided it wasn't worth it and that would be kind of creepy too

Chick-Fil-A taking Virginia over FSU? That would be something.

I love Nasville! Especially the Illmatic section!

Music City Bowl is a great experience. I'd urge all fans to go if you get the chance. Nashville during New Years is fun time, but I'm going to hate hearing those damn cowbells. Congrats Deacs!!!!!!

Pretty sure FSU committed to the Champ Sports bowl already to play Notre Dame.

Suck it, Peach Bowl. Since it is universally accepted that they'd rather fold than take us, I'm not upset at all that they got stuck with a less than desirable team.

Suck it, Peach Bowl. Since it is universally accepted that they'd rather fold than take us, I'm not upset at all that they got stuck with a less than desirable team.

Yep. Love it.

+1

lol. many bowls would rather fold than take us.

Back