• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

wow

NFL fucks up first with Nickleback. Now this bullshit.

Someone in the NFL Entertainment division needs to be suspended without pay by the commish.

What happened, what happened? We've all seen her tits and ass from when she was younger so it better be good.
Edited to say I thought she did something crazy but I see she's gonna be the halftime entertainment. Yeah, that sucks, but the Super Bowl halftime pretty much always sucks- even when they have good people. It's especially cringe worthy when they put some fans down on the field who are supposed to be really into it. Bring back marching bands!

Last edited:
I hope she kisses a surprise young female artist on stage. Barf

What happened, what happened? We've all seen her tits and ass from when she was younger so it better be good.
Edited to say I thought she did something crazy but I see she's gonna be the halftime entertainment. Yeah, that sucks, but the Super Bowl halftime pretty much always sucks- even when they have good people. It's especially cringe worthy when they put some fans down on the field who are supposed to be really into it. Bring back marching bands!

Prince, Bruce and The Stones were awesome.

agreed. especially prince

Made a poll about this on DS, Prince won by a slim margin over the Stones if I remember correctly. What genius in marketing thinks that Madonna and Football are a good mix?

Yeah, Prince was pretty good. I didn't watch the others- not a fan of Bruce and while I like the Stones I've no desire to see them perform at this point.

Not the biggest Bruce fan either (but I don't dislike him) but he brought some HARDCORE energy. Really cool performance. The Stones still get it done live. They also put on a great show. But as others have said, Price was head and shoulders the best IMO.

article-2069506-0F08853C00000578-504_306x740.jpg

article-2069506-0F08920C00000578-939_306x727.jpg

NFL fucks up first with Nickleback. Now this bullshit.

Someone in the NFL Entertainment division needs to be suspended without pay by the commish.

WO BRO, don't hate on the greatest Canadian rock n' roll band of all time.

:rulz:

What about Styx/Kansas? How come that can never happen?

HaHa! Imagine if they brought out Styx at halftime. I'd love it but there would be a collective WTF?! Is Dennis DeYoung back with them or would we get a replacement singer?

Remember back when the Super Bowl was actually about football and drinking beer with your buddies? Halftime was for taking a piss and refilling the chips bowl.

Back