• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

alphonso gets shoutout

Glad he sold that holding call...I was screaming at him to get in there to make a tackle.

I can't tell if the officiating is suspect (3 offensive PI calls, unsportsmanlike penalties, timely holding calls - all against the Lions) or the Lions are really that undisciplined.

I can't tell if the officiating is suspect (3 offensive PI calls, unsportsmanlike penalties, timely holding calls - all against the Lions) or the Lions are really that undisciplined.

They were all correct calls. Maybe one or two were borderline but that's it.

just got a shout out for a good game.

Phonso is a fuckin bawse and bleeds black and gold, unlike another NFL freshdeac. I'll break David Amersons leg if ever comes close to the ACC Interception record. SOredME WAsoxKE FAfaithfulNS need to stop hating on him because he missed some tackles for the Lions.

Phonso is a fuckin bawse and bleeds black and gold, unlike another NFL freshdeac. I'll break David Amersons leg if ever comes close to the ACC Interception record. SOredME WAsoxKE FAfaithfulNS need to stop hating on him because he missed some tackles for the Lions.

+1

It's Schwartz. He is at least partially responsible for the way Suh plays too. They had more than their average number of penalties last night without him. A good coach gets his team to play hard but disciplined.

due to injuries, he is playing everydown at corner.

He covered NO's big WR well, but was 'Deion Sandersesque' in desire to tackle a RB or FB.

I saw #21 get turned around and torched a la Thanksgiving 2010 phonz and thought, not again. Fortunately it wasn't him.

The one that surprised me was the receiver who push the ref. I thought putting your hands on a ref was automatic ejection.

He is and always will be my favorite Deac. Love that guy and I love his pride in Wake Forest.

He is and always will be my favorite Deac. Love that guy and I love his pride in Wake Forest.

I met him on his way out of Gate #2 right after kickoff against Vandy, he had the right idea. I wish I had left too.

Back