• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke 3 star RB decommits, and commits to...

App needs him, just got waxed at home by Maine in the playoffs.

App needs offensive lineman

Everything I've heard from App fans is that they don't have anyone at RB either though. 3 yards rushing in the Maine game? Obviously they are deficient at both positions (run wise).

Good for App. And things like this help to ensure our dominance over Duke (in football).

Everything I've heard from App fans is that they don't have anyone at RB either though. 3 yards rushing in the Maine game? Obviously they are deficient at both positions (run wise).

3 yards??? App is a running team aren't they, isn't their QB pretty much a dual threat athlete? That is hard to believe, Maine must have a pretty stout defense.

Appalachian needs a new head coach!!! They have been outplayed and outcoached all season.

App needs him, just got waxed at home by Maine in the playoffs.

that shit this weekend was fucking pathetic.
the tailgate was weak. attendance was weak. the team was weak.
the entire campus dropped the ball. it felt like nobody wanted to be out there.

i knew we were boned as soon as i saw Maine's OL. them mofos were massive for a D2 school.

we need to get bigger at most positions and we DESPERATELY need a good RB.
Baker Boney and Cadet didnt cut it.

as a whole we kinda sucked this year anyway.

I could be wrong, but I think that was sarcasm referring to people like Socal calling for Grobe to be fired.

Noted, the criticism for App's coach is very similar to some of the criticism that Grobe's staff has received; namely that they got comfortable.

I for one would be ok with dropping Jerry at this point in his career. Yes he is the tradition of the ASU program but he is past his time. The ASU offensive coordinator is worse than Lobo, and I know that is hard to believe. The team was uninspired all season. Controlling your destiny to win the conference and a top 2 seed in the tournament and then crapping the bed against Furman is unacceptable, especially when its a road game with more of your fans than the home team. App is going in the wrong direction and they are going their quickly.

In my mind, Jerry can stay he has earned that. But everybody else can go. They all should be coaching HS ball. We have had the greatest WR in our history and he gets like 3-4 balls a game. Oline is terrible, and young and small. That is why App only had 3 yards rushing. That counts sacks as well. Cadet wasn't bad, Baker-Boney is not that good anymore, the juco transfer kid is pretty good. He just needs somebody to block for him. For those that think the qb is a dual threat, that is only slightly correct. Jamal Jackson took over for Deandre Pressly earlier this year. DP has played pretty much every other position on the team, except kicker, since then. And done pretty well. Jamal is athletic, but he doesn't run at the first hint of danger like most mobile qbs. So much wrong on the mountain these days.

Back