• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

All Board NBA Fantasy League, 13 Teams / Need 1 for draft tonight 8pm

I haven't been in the league in awhile. Still I can vouch that it's a great league. I'd definitely be in it if I had the time.

I'll play if you need another. Just got my $100 fantasy baseball check in the mail so why not keep going.

timdunkandthefunk hasn't signed up for the league yet, so the 16th spot is still open for anyone here interested. First come first serve

I'm interested in a free league - avid fantasy football player, NBA fan, but never done NBA fantasy. I think it is time to change that.

I'm interested in a free league - avid fantasy football player, NBA fan, but never done NBA fantasy. I think it is time to change that.

Same. The link doesn't work for me, though. I get this:

You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)

Try this:

You have been invited to join Jay K's custom league (http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/register/tos?league_id=73354&password=15winsorbust) in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Basketball, Jaybone free league.

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 73354
Password: 15winsorbust

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

I might get smoked. I never would have guessed Steph Curry is a top 10 pick and Blake Griffin is barely top 25 according to the yahoo rankings.

Back