• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Our next BIG GAME against High Point

Jeff Bzdelik

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
OK, Joel Crazies, we really need your support for the home game against High Pont on the 8th!!

Let's show the world that the Deacon Demons are back!!!!!

GO DWEACS!!!

man dv7 was right Bzz is a moron he doesn't even know the location or dates for our games.

It would be awesome if we could get Hanes to give away free socks at the Joel as a way of showing our support for the team.

It would be awesome if we could get Hanes to give away free socks at the Joel as a way of showing our support for the team.

I swear to god they did that once. Might have been football though?

The sock giveaway is from New Balance i think. and they are ankle socks, so everybody should have them pulled up to the right height.

The Carl Tacy blue comb-over hair spray made a great stocking present back in the day. The look was so good you could really have used the Staak condom to go with it.

I understand that the next big promotion at the Joel is the "This is your brain... this is your brain on drugs" celebration featuring dv7. MRIs of severe, drug-related, brain damage will be on display.

Last edited:
I understand that the next big promotion at the Joel is the "This is your brain... this is your brain on drugs" celebration featuring dv7. MRIs of severe, drug-related, brain damage will be on display.

Try again.:geek:

hilarious........

Our guys better be ready, this will be by far and away the biggest home gome HPU has ever had in hoops and their little gym will be rocking. They certainly picked the right time to get us to come there, because they have a real shot at winning.

Why did we schedule this game again?

ETA: I know why, I just don't think it's a good reason.

Our guys better be ready, this will be by far and away the biggest home gome HPU has ever had in hoops and their little gym will be rocking. They certainly picked the right time to get us to come there, because they have a real shot at winning.

That is a great venue. It's a shame they haven't had a player worth going out of your way to see since AZ Reid...

Why did we schedule this game again?

ETA: I know why, I just don't think it's a good reason.

I was shocked when I saw this game on the schedule. I would've bet money we'd never play at High Point until they built a new arena.

Back