• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bowl Matchup Talk vs. Miss State

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
If we can make them have to throw to beat us, we've got a great chance. Problem is, how do we keep them from pounding it down our throat with an SEC size line up front and couple of pretty good tailbacks?

If we can make them have to throw to beat us, we've got a great chance. Problem is, how do we keep them from pounding it down our throat with an SEC size line up front and couple of pretty good tailbacks?

Score early and often. Make them throw.

I think Tanner Price will slice and dice them.

Stop their Running Back and we'll win.

I think the ACC has a chance to do pretty well in bowls this year. Virginia will beat Auburn, Clemson should be West VA, State is playing as well as Louisville, VaTech willl prob lose, so will F$U, but UNC could pull it out.

Auburn-UVA may be close and the line will probably open at 3 or 4, but I could see Auburn stomping them as well. Clemson should beat WVU.

UNC is going to open a double digit underdog to Missouri

Back