• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA player Von Wafer is gay...or his Twitter was hacked (NWT)

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
YOU DECIDE.

I just wanna be gay,I wanna be honest with y'all... I like mens since I was like 15yo , dont be mad ppl on me cuz I still wanna have friends
https://twitter.com/vonwafer13

ept_sports_nba_experts-122322826-1280776167.jpg

I'm going with hacked.

That's gotta be hacked, no real person would say "I just wanna have friends" at the end haha

Kind of sad that we as a society are still in a place where someone would think it's funny to call someone gay in such a public setting.

Kind of sad that we as a society are still in a place where someone would think it's funny to call someone gay in such a public setting.

True, although this would be huge news. Don't think there are any openly gay current athletes from the Big 3 sports (in the USA).

»
vonwafer13 von wafer
very very very very sick joke that i dont find 1 bit funny once again im sorry
4 hours ago

» vonwafer13 von wafer very very very very sick joke that i dont find 1 bit funny once again im sorry »

vonwafer13 von wafer
teammate sent those tweets out this is somethin that is serious and not a laughing matter i am sorry too anyone who was offended this was a
4 hours ago

» vonwafer13 von wafer teammate sent those tweets out this is somethin that is serious and not a laughing matter i am sorry too anyone who was offended this was a »

vonwafer13 von wafer
i cant believe u did that forreal bro come on man i am not gay and i dont have anything against gay people i jus want too say sorry my
4 hours ago

» vonwafer13 von wafer i cant believe u did that forreal bro come on man i am not gay and i dont have anything against gay people i jus want too say sorry my »

vonwafer13 von wafer
come on man stop playing that nots funny forreal
5 hours ago

» vonwafer13 von wafer come on man stop playing that nots funny forreal

» vonwafer13 von wafer
who the fuck is writing on my twitter who ever doin that thats not cool forreal i jus get too the usa and i see this on my twitter
5 hours ago

People really need to get over this whole "gay" thing. It is just so unimportant.

You'd think a straight guy would be more comfortable with the concept of periods.

Not like it matters, but concerning the big 3 in sports... is jeremy shockey not gay? I was under the impression that he was, not that it changes my opinion about him

Our society makes fun of any and everything. If you get upset that people make gay jokes it just shows there's still a ways to go till it's really not a big deal to be gay, otherwise you wouldn't think twice about a gay joke. I think Louis CK nailed this issue

Our society makes fun of any and everything. If you get upset that people make gay jokes it just shows there's still a ways to go till it's really not a big deal to be gay, otherwise you wouldn't think twice about a gay joke. I think Louis CK nailed this issue

Not upset at all; I just don't get it.

And, you're absolutely right. It will go out of style for a while and then it will be funny again.

Sounds like he got phone jacked. Similar things have happened with friends of mine who leave their smart phones unattended and later discover they have a FB status that says they love the cock.

Back