• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Message from Coach Grobe / Bowl Preview Video

Ah damn I love these things but the site is blocked at work.

that overhead shot was awesome the hill made it look like a horseshoe.

that overhead shot was awesome the hill made it look like a horseshoe.

Pretty bawse. All we need is a lighted monorail track around the stadium.

2pzwjeo.jpg

Great video, but seeing those clips from the Clemson game just makes me bang my head against the wall and wonder how the hell we didn't win that game.

Great video, but seeing those clips from the Clemson game just makes me bang my head against the wall and wonder how the hell we didn't win that game.

My wife got a headache thinking that same thing. If we had caught all those INTs, we win by 3 TDs.

what a great video! prob the best package i've seen atheltics put out. great job! whooooohooooooooo.

that was definitely the best video package athletics staff has put together, we need to contract out the guys from Nascar Media Group. They are awesome, do some really great work. They have done a ton of video work for App and have filmed at least one of the ESPN SEC Storied films (the Herschel Walker one)

We got those overhyped jerks at home next year, and we are going to kick their ass!

The Refs so screwed us as usual there. I hate em - I fuckin hate em

Back