• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Deacs - High Point game thread

deacfreke2

Reaction score
Go Deacs!

Starting the thread early so I could ask if anyone knows where there's a free stream of tonight's game. I saw where HPU is charging $5 for the stream, wondered if it'll be picked up somewhere.

Checking Sagarin, looks like we'd be favored by six. Didn't see a line anywhere. Scary game with this dinky gym and a fired up crowd.

Go Deacs!

Starting the thread early so I could ask if anyone knows where there's a free stream of tonight's game. I saw where HPU is charging $5 for the stream, wondered if it'll be picked up somewhere.

Checking Sagarin, looks like we'd be favored by six. Didn't see a line anywhere. Scary game with this dinky gym and a fired up crowd.

There's a reason for that...

That is cruel, here I was getting excited 1) for the game and 2) for it being a day later in the week than I thought.

court.jpg

Sorry, delete thread if you like

Thought it was Deacs tonight and Billikens tomorrow night. Now, they're being played at the same time. Rats.

Last edited:
game is tomorrow yet somehow TC has already missed 4 layups and nikita is 0-2 from downtown with 2 turnovers. and darius is on the bench with 3 fouls.

Can someone get bz a grown man's tie?

I used to think he should get a real tie, but I'm starting to like it. They're hideous, but that's kind of his "thing." Mike Brey has nasty turtlenecks, and [Redacted] has horrendous ties.

It can be a fine thing if he has a good sense of humor about it (I chucked a little writing this - I'm not sure Bz has a sense of humor).

I do seriously wonder if he wears them in an attempt to match the tie dyes. They always have a pattern that's similar to tie dye. But if that's the case, I say fuck it, just go get the actual tie dye tie from the deacon shop. Balls to the wall, baby.

Anybody know anything about buying tickets over there? This is serious. I'm thinking about making the drive and didn't know if I should buy tickets in advance or wait to get them at the gym.

Anybody know anything about buying tickets over there? This is serious. I'm thinking about making the drive and didn't know if I should buy tickets in advance or wait to get them at the gym.

There's another thread where this was discussed, but apparently there are no tickets available. Their gym seats 1750 and the school reserved nearly all of them for students.

Basically, this game will be played in a YMCA, if that YMCA could be packed with 1200 screaming 18 year olds.

Back