• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Onion on Duke's Basketball Team

"We've got Stephen Curry's little brother, a ball-hogging NBA coach's son, three Plumlees, and a whole roster of overprivileged assholes, so all the pieces are in place for this to be one of the prickiest teams in Blue Devils history. We just need to get it done."
:laugh:

Somebody really gets it. Loved this: "Krzyzewski, who argued that his current players' obnoxious ability to draw charges compares with his most loathsome teams"

Good stuff. Sadly the general obnoxiousness of UNC's "Best Team Ever" is going to overshadow how terribly annoying this Duke team will be.

Good stuff. Sadly the general obnoxiousness of UNC's "Best Team Ever" is going to overshadow how terribly annoying this Duke team will be.

I don't think they're better than the Felton, McCants, May, Marvin, and Jawad Williams team

Good story. Not their best work though. And I'll always hate Carolina more.

I saw this yesterday and loved it. I should have thought to share it with the board. Great stuff!

Brilliant as always.... the Onion nails it on Puke....

I don't think they're better than the Felton, McCants, May, Marvin, and Jawad Williams team

Oh this team isn't even close to that team, but don't tell the UNC faithful :plos:

Back