• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

70 years since Pearl Harbor (nwt,nst)

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
Take a moment today to remember Pearl Harbor and all those lost serving our country.

One trip I hope to make one day is to Pearl and the Arizona Memorial.

THEY GOT US

They definitely caught us with our pants down and it's interesting to read the history on it, because there were certainly signs that could've been picked on that is was coming.

They definitely caught us with our pants down and it's interesting to read the history on it, because there were certainly signs that could've been picked on that is was coming.

Haha its actually a joke from my childhood. My father, who is a Pfafftown born and bred redneck, walked into my living room 10 years ago today. I'm sitting in there with my little brother and a few friends. All of a sudden he's just blurts out..."They got us". Everyone looks around at my brother and myself, who from time-to-time have to translate what he's saying, however this time we have no idea. Finally he says... "The Japs...they got us".

Of course everybody in the room absolutely loses it, and every Dec. 7th since that day we have a contest to see who can remember to text "They Got Us" to everyone else that was there.

I won this year.

Michael Bay has been making movies for a lot longer than I thought!

Back