• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dinich ESPN.com Wake Year End Analysis

I think she got the MVPs right when she said this: "Much of Wake Forest’s progress can be attributed to the maturation of a young team, particularly players like quarterback Tanner Price and defensive back Merrill Noel."

Dinich isn't nearly as bad as a lot of people on here claim. Pretty straightforward and nothing exciting, but certainly not terrible.

I think she got the MVPs right when she said this: "Much of Wake Forest’s progress can be attributed to the maturation of a young team, particularly players like quarterback Tanner Price and defensive back Merrill Noel."

Felt the same way. However I could make an argument for Givens and Josh Bush.

I agree that Heather does fine. She's not provocative but her analysis is solid and she's a good writer. She is also cute (and please don't bother to post that picture of her from 1996 in response to that).

Hard to give much credit to a writer that earlier this year thought our QB was Riley Skinner, and was talking about us playing BC that week even though we actually had a bye. This isn't the first of her many mistakes and it surely won't be the last.

attachment.php

Noel had a great year, and Bush played well at safety. But where would the D have been without Whitlock? We had no other DT besides Moseby for a handful of snaps, and Whitlock was a terror on passing downs.

Noel had a great year, and Bush played well at safety. But where would the D have been without Whitlock? We had no other DT besides Moseby for a handful of snaps, and Whitlock was a terror on passing downs.

Whitlock was too small to play defensive line. So he's too small to be an MVP candidate.

Hard to give much credit to a writer that earlier this year thought our QB was Riley Skinner, and was talking about us playing BC that week even though we actually had a bye. This isn't the first of her many mistakes and it surely won't be the last.

attachment.php

LOLZ what an idiot. Any of us could do her job. She's terrible.

Back